Staff Assistant - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Archdale, NC
ROLE DESCRIPTIONBarry Collins - State Farm Agent is seeking an organized and efficient specialist to fulfill administrative duties and support insurance agents in gaining and keeping customers. Your contributions as a motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment pave an entryway for growing your career and expanding your income.We look forward to incorporating your energy and perspective into our team as we build success together. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Interested in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation $15.00 per hour
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none